Citations : 2789
|Journal Name||ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry (MyCite Report)|
|Total Non-self Citations||12|
|Yearly Impact Factor||0.053|
|5-Year Impact Factor||0.104|
Already have a Username/Password for ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES:
ASEAN Journal of Psychiatry is an open access journal and receives publication charges from authors to partially fulfil the expanses for journal management, which includes peer review, Manuscript management system, editorial management, electronic archiving of accepted papers on various indexes.
Publication Charges (Regular): 1095 EURO
Low and Middle Income Country: 659 EURO
Members of Malaysian Psychiatric Association: 519 EURO